To order the card, you need to:
1) Register at bitexpay.cards
2) Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the confirmation email. Make sure you check your Spam folder, should you not see the email in your inbox.
3) Log in to your account.
4) Select the card you want to order.
5) Pay for the card using your credit or debit card via Paypal or Stripe QR code (for mobile wallets) or the address below the image (for desktop and web wallet or exchange). Kindly remember that there are transaction fees to this process.
Note: You may pay for one card at a time only. If you want to order more than 1 card, you need to pay for them one after the other.
6) After payment, you will see a message stating that verification process will start in 3 business days for the Bitex Card early birds and may take up to 6 weeks (depends on your ID documents and registration KYC).
7) After the verification process is successful and payment is complete we will first send you XBX to your registered wallet, and after 1 November 2018, We will process your card/cards for shipping by courier service at the fastest delivery.
8) After you receive the card(s), you need to send the XBX required as deposit amount (required minimum balance) to the address in your BitexPay account and activate the card(s).
9) Each card associated with a BitexPay account should hold a minimum required XBX for a continuous period of 30 days in order to receive a cashback of the usage of assets. If you run out of minimum required XBX we will recalculate only when you reach our minimum requirements
10) Enjoy the benefits of holding crypto and using it almost anywhere around the world.
For more detailed steps, read this: https://bitexglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025131711-10-Steps-on-How-to-Purchase-BitexPay-Cards